This is a list of what you need to have in class this year:
- the school planner (agenda)
- a USB key
- a pair of indoor shoes for gym class
- a smock to protect your clothes during art activities
- Dry clothes – I leave it up to you to bring what works for you. I suggest you to leave dry socks, an extra hoodie and a dry t-shirt in class. It’s your responsibility in grade 7 to take care of yourself.
- A comfortable backpack or bag. You may be asked to bring a textbook or two home at times. Choose a bag that will not hurt your back or your shoulders. If you opt for fashion, that’s fine too. Although, the workload won’t change to accommodate your bag. 😉
- a protractor
What could be practical but not necessary:
- Ziplock bags – It’s sometimes better than envelopes to save small important stuff, to carry pencils when you do not want to bring your pencil case everywhere in the school or to protect novels from the rain.
- a pencil case. You will be given two pencils, two pens and an eraser to start the year. It’s up to you not to loose them. A pencil case would be a great option for you. You can also use a plastic container from the dollar store.
- a pencil sharpener with a container.
- a 15cm ruler
- a sharpie